Mr. Jordi Priu
CEO in Manufactura Moderna de Metales, SA.
Hydrogen is produced by electrolysis of water, a process in which hydrogen and oxygen are separated. Subsequently, when clean energy is needed, hydrogen can be converted into electricity using a fuel cell or turbine.
Hydrogen can be used to solve some of the most important problems posed by the “energy transition” to an economy not dependent on fossil fuels:
LANGUAGE: SPANISH – ENGLISH. SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION.
- Mr. Nuno Alfonso Moreira. CEO Dourogás & Sonorgás.
- Mr. Amalio Garrido. CEO Drage & Mate International.
- Mr. Peter Gettinby. Renewable Director at RSK Group plc, Stirling, Scotland.
- Mr. Oriol Vilaseca. CEO at Vilaseca Consultores, SLP.
- Sr. Jordi Priu. CEO en Manufactura Moderna de Metales, S.A.
Moderated by Mr. Javier Cervera (Baleària)
By the Gran Casino Sardinero.